Monday, July 27, 2009

Transformed

You've changed me
all you have done to me
all that I've been through
all the pain I have felt
the sadness that has taken me
down
all the hurt is gone now it is time
to move
on
finally, I have let everything go
I have forgiven
and I cried many tears to get
rid of the pain
I've been transformed at all levels
in my life
you have been part of it
and I
thank you
because in the depths of my soul
I have found happiness
within myself
in my heart I have found
a spot for me
to live fully and enjoy life
to care about all I care about
and to love fully from
inside and out
I feel a glow in my heart
My mind is clearer than it has
never been
It is all true
I have been transformed
by me
I can see the sun shining
high above
I see the moon glowing
in the darkness of the sky
I feel a glow in my heart
and life is all easy
It is all true
I have been transformed
by me





No comments:

Post a Comment