Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fireworks

They light in the sky
and they also ligth
inside of me
deep in my chest
deep in my soul
fireworks I feel
everytime I am with you
When you hold my hand
I feel a tingling sensation
so deep it goes all the way
up to
my
brain
it runs deep into my veins
and smoothly slips into
my
heart
When I hear your whisper in
my
ear
I can only hear one thing
the explosions of fire
the ignited fire
of your
heart
When we kiss
I feel a river running
through my veins
I feel the current
carrying me to places
never known
never explored
never visited
Its flow take me deep
into the jungle
of real and true
pleasure
like I haver never
experienced
in
life
Your caress so soft and
delicate
take me to heaven
itself
where I fly through the
clouds
and beyond
where the stars explode
and the moon shine
where Pluto no longer
exist
but you and I do
These are the best
fireworks
I have ever seen
and feel
the explosions are
so inmense and infinite
every and each one
is unique
and so complete
there are no lights
left without lighting
a fire inside of my
chest
You are the fireworks
that light my
life
and the explosion
that
fills my chest
and makes me
forever
smile


No comments:

Post a Comment