Dear Cello,
I heard you today
you played smoothly
and soft, with your lingering notes
you cut through my heart
that bleeds today
and hurts every day
Yes, I heard what you had to say
cry if you must, it said
but I hold everything inside
for a more appropriate moment
when blamed will not be put on my soul
my fragile soul
You sang softly and smoothly
it made my heart vibrate with pain
with sorry, with sadness, with despair
even when the sun shines and life
seems bright
I heard you today
you played smoothly
and soft, with lingering notes
you cut through my heart
that bleeds today
and hurts every day
I heard that sublet note
that tone that elongated
and touched me deeply
I felt it deep inside
where it hurts
and there is no outlet
to let it out
I heard you today
you played smoothly
and soft, with lingering notes
you cut through my heart
that bleeds today
and hurts every day
who knows
what tomorrow
will bring
no pain I hope
Dear Cello
I am lost
No comments:
Post a Comment